Passion, Commitment and Action are integral traits we seek in our candidates.
Darul Arqam School is seeking dynamic and engaging educators for the following positions:
Elementary Home room teachers
Middle & High School Teachers
Quran Islamic Studies & Arabic Department teachers
Our mission is to provide our students with academic and Islamic excellence and prepare them to be college and career ready.
Like all staff, the candidate should be committed to the school purpose and values of Darul Arqam School and should have expertise in all areas related to job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Implement a rigorous NJ learning standards aligned curriculum through backwards planning;
· Assume responsibility for academic progress within classroom and beyond;
· Abide by school-wide protocols for documenting all syllabi, lesson plans, assignments, rubrics, etc.;
· Collect and analyze assessment data and daily data to best inform instruction;
· Act as homeroom teacher where assigned
· Use differentiated instruction and intervention methods to ensure students reach the highest expectations for learning
· Work with head of department to implement a Targeted Responsive Instructional Plan for classroom and independent students
· Regularly communicate data with stakeholders
· Attend and be an active participant in professional development opportunities
· Take part in departmental and staff meetings and one on one feedback with department head to apply intervention procedures
· Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree or higher preferred;
· At least two years of related field teaching experience strongly preferred;
· A commitment to working with diverse populations of families and students
· NJ teaching certification preferred (related to field)
All applicants can send their cover letter and cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.