Accredited by Cognia Global Accreditation Commission
Darul Arqam School
Today's Children ... Tomorrow's Leaders
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to provide an excellent Islamic and academic education within an Islamic environment to produce well rounded Muslims and strong leaders.
We seek to promote a safe, caring, and supportive environment where our children can attain the knowledge that would enable them to perform as effective citizens of the world, especially in today’s world of Globalization. Our students will be attaining such worldly knowledge in a spiritual environment rich with Islamic teachings, values and practices.
We strive to have our parents, teachers, and community members actively involved in our students' learning.
Our vision is that children leave school with:
• A set of spiritual and moral values -- honesty, integrity and good judgment.
• A complement of basic skills -- linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social.
• An enquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge.
• Strong self-esteem and high personal expectations.
• Tolerance and respect for others.